A garden should be your private oasis, a sacred place for you, where you like to retire and relax. Because every modern person needs such a place where he can completely escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. To feel that sense of calm and harmony, there are a few simple things you can do. You just have to try to make the most of a small outdoor area to turn it into your personal oasis of well-being.
We got some good advice from landscape experts and garden designers, which we want to present to you here. You can totally rely on their competent opinion!
• Use a single color scheme to make a small or shady garden look bigger and more open!
• Vertical gardens are an easy way to bring some green and spruce into a small room without actually adding extra floor space!
• Obtain beautiful designer pots, plant containers and tubs. First, these are always a real eye-catcher in the garden, and second, they can be even more attractive if you plant them with your favorite flowers. In this way, you introduce a touch of color and green into your small outdoor area. Nothing can go wrong if you choose easy-care and long-lived potted plants that have compact root systems, such as gorgeous begonias and evergreen ferns.
• Stacking pots of different sizes on top of one another gives you a better sense of perspective in a small room. This little trick can make your garden look bigger.
• Treat yourself to a new chair and / or a modern table for your garden and put the finishing touches to the small outdoor area. Maybe you will buy an outdoor furniture set that fits wonderfully there. There are great furniture sets for every garden in the market, even those with interesting combinations of natural and artificial materials. For example, a teak seat can be paired with a powder steel frame. Think about it, because every slight improvement in the exterior brings a fresh touch to your outdoor area and makes it even more comfortable.
If you need more inspiration for a redesign of your garden, you can browse our photo gallery! You will definitely find what you need!